ISO Auditing Services
With today’s challenging business environment, some companies choose internal staff to complete core business functions and choose to outsource jobs or roles that are not part of their normal duties and can bring valuable expertise to the company.
Outsourcing of ISO 9001 audits, internal audits, gap assessments, and supplier audits allows you to focus on your business, without being distracted or spending time training to be an auditor. A great solution is to outsource Internal Audits and Supplier Audits to industry-trained auditors, such as Core Business Solutions. Our auditors focus on continuous improvement and documenting ways to reduce risk and increase quality and reliability in the supply chain.
Core Business Solutions offers the following services:
- Gap Assessments/Pre-Assessments
- Internal ISO and Cybersecurity Audits
- Supply Chain Audits
- Compliance Audits/Readiness Audits
- Audit support (online or onsite) for Certification Body (CB) Audits for Stage 1, Stage 2, Surveillance audits along with assistance in resolving any findings for certification approval
Supply Chain Audits
We offer supply chain support through the Core Compliance Platform:
- Supplier Evaluation Forms
- Supplier Qualification Forms
- Supplier Corrective Action Record Forms (web-based)
Our consultants utilize the above tools in addition to providing:
- Supplier Risk assessments
- Supplier Quality Audits
- Custom Audit needs
If you are struggling with the quality of supplier products/services, on-time delivery, or single source point of failure, please reach out to us, we have consultants that can help improve your supply chain problems. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 866.354.0300.
We Make Technology Work for You
Core Business Solutions specializes in helping small businesses achieve and maintain compliance with ISO 9001 and many other related standards and management systems.
The CORE Compliance Platform provides everything you need to make implementing and maintaining compliance easier.
- Whether you conduct your own management system implementation or use our expert consultants to help, you can choose to use CORE and the CORE Compliance Platform to create all the documentation necessary for compliance including your quality manual, process documents, procedures, etc. The CORE Platform houses resource materials, robust training programs, and a project plan interface including dashboards so you can easily monitor your project progress.
- Visit the CORE Compliance Platform page to learn more or to order the software.
If you would like any additional information about our ISO certification consulting programs, or would like a quote for any of these options, please give us a call or send a quick email. We’re also glad to answer any ISO questions you may have.
Office hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern Time