Core Business Solutions, Inc.
Providers of ISO and Cybersecurity Consulting Services (programs for implementation and maintenance) for customers in the United States government space seeking ISO 9001 certification, as well as related ISO and cybersecurity standards.
- DUNS: 053602319
- CAGE: 1VUS5
- NAICS: 541611 Business Management Consulting Services
- NAICS: 518210 Data Processing, Hosting and Related Services
- SIC: 8742 Management/Business Consulting Services
- SIC: 7379 Computer Related
- ISO 9001, 13485, 14001, 27001, 45001, AS9100, AS9120, NIST 800-171/CMMC Certification Consulting Services and CMMI
- ISO and cybersecurity compliance software for businesses
- Over 20 years of service to government service organizations needing consulting support to achieve certification
- Simple, step-by-step consulting and preparation to achieve certification with a dedicated consultant (onsite and online programs available)
- Cloud based ISO and Cybersecurity Compliance software houses training, compliance documentation, document and record control, audit ready
- Core Business Solutions has assisted thousands of customers, throughout the United States of America and Canada, with achieving and maintaining certification over the past 20 years.
- Officers: Scott Dawson, President & Co-founder. Scott holds a Master of Divinity from Denver Seminary. He is a former Quality Manager and active voting member of the US Technical Advisory Group (TAG) to ISO Technical Committee 176
(ISO/TC 176), which is responsible for drafting ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 international standards on quality management systems.
- Mike Dawson, Vice President & Co-founder. Education: Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Colorado in 1994. As a former software aerospace engineer is now the lead software engineer for the CORE Compliance Platform.
- Teresa Dawson, Secretary. Teresa has over 30 year in administration, human resources and software development for ISO compliance software.
- L3 Technologies
- Trinity Technology Partners
- CoreSys Consulting
- Creative Pultrusions, Inc.
- Armed Forces Services/Magellan Federal
- Wildflower International
- Over 8,000 users in the CORE Compliance Platform
Facilities and Equipment
- Company headquarters is located at 208 South 4th Street, Lewisburg, PA 17837 with consultants located throughout the United States.
- Company services customers remotely/online or at customer location as needed.
- Cloud-based CORE Compliance Platform is software available through the Internet to implement and maintain certification.