How Can You Become ISO 45001 Certified?
To achieve certification, project leaders must examine processes, incidents, absence patterns, turnover, ergonomics, and employee stress to find the necessary improvement areas. With these findings in mind, they will create a management system that drives consistent workplace health and safety improvement. This is a leadership-driven management system, just like ISO 9001 and other ISO standards.
ISO 45001 covers a variety of topics to help you develop your OH&S management system, such as:
- Organizational context: What is your business context as it relates to health and safety?
- Company-Wide Involvement: Who is accountable for what, and how?
- Strategy: What is your overarching plan to meet certification requirements?
- Support: What resources do you need, and who will provide them?
- Execution: When and how will you put your processes into operation?
- Assessment: When and how will you evaluate and measure your strategy’s effectiveness?
- Ongoing development: What wasn’t effective and how will you improve it?
Our ISO 45001 experts can help you answer these questions and develop a step-by-step strategy to achieve certification.