ISO Auditing Services
ISO and cybersecurity can add incredible value and risk-reduction to your business. But in today’s challenging business environment, most small companies can’t afford to interrupt their operations and focus on certification. More and more companies are choosing to outsource that extra work to industry-tested, trusted experts.
At Core Business Solutions, we’re passionate about helping small businesses succeed. We handle internal audits, gap assessments, and supplier audits so you can focus on your business. You don’t need to stop what you’re doing and become an auditor. Instead, you can outsource your internal and supplier audits to our industry-trained experts. We’ll guide you to certification with a focus on reduced risk, increased quality, and continuous improvement.
Core Business Solutions offers the following services:
We look at the current state of your business to find gaps in compliance. Then we report on those gaps and help you close them.
Internal ISO and Cybersecurity Audits
Core provides a qualified auditor to conduct your internal audit according to the standard. We make sure your documentation and systems are ready for future external audits.
Want to make sure your suppliers are meeting the quality standards and specifications you require? We have industry-certified experts to make that happen.
Unsure if your organization is already compliant or ready for certification? Core’s expert auditors can conduct an audit to guarantee your success.
Registrar Audit Support
Registrar Auditors usually find some minor non-conformances even in well-prepared companies. Core helps you correct those findings to achieve certification.
Our team of experienced auditors uses a unique approach to assess your facility management systems to ensure they meet the ISO 41001 standards.
Core does not perform your certification audit, but we provide support and help you resolve any findings for approval.
Interested? Get a free quote.
Supply Chain Audits
We offer supply chain support through the Core Compliance Platform:
- Supplier Evaluation Forms
- Supplier Qualification Forms
- Supplier Corrective Action Record Forms (web-based)
In addition to the CORE Platform, our consultants provide:
- Supplier Risk Assessments
- Supplier Quality Audits
- Custom Audit Needs
ISO 41001 Facilities Management Audit Services
Core Business Solutions offers expert facility management audit services to help you achieve compliance with the international standard for facility management, ISO 41001. Our team of experienced auditors uses a unique approach to assess your facility management systems, processes, and procedures to ensure that they meet the requirements of the ISO 41001 standard.
Our ISO 41001 Facility Management Auditing Services include:
1. Gap Analysis: We conduct a thorough gap analysis of your current facility management systems to identify areas where you need to improve to meet the requirements of the ISO 41001 standard.
2. Auditing: Our auditors conduct a comprehensive audit of your facility management systems to determine whether they are compliant with the ISO 41001 standard.
3. Training: We offer ISO 41001 training services to help your facility management team understand the requirements of the standard and how to implement them effectively.
4. Certification: Our consultants can assist you in preparing for certification, should you decide to go that route. We offer an internal audit and review of your facility management systems and procedures to ensure that they are fully compliant with the ISO 41001 standard and can recommend an independent Registrar for Certification.
If you are struggling with the quality of supplier products/services, on-time delivery, or single source point of failure, please reach out to us. Our consultants are here to help. Contact us online or give us a call at 866.354.0300.
All the tools you need on one cloud-based platform
The CORE Compliance Platform provides everything you need to make implementing and maintaining compliance easier.
- Whether you’re working alone or with our expert consultants, you can use the CORE Compliance Platform to create all the documentation necessary for compliance. That includes your quality manual, process documents, procedures, and more. CORE provides resource materials, training programs, and an intuitive interface to easily monitor project progress.
- Visit our CORE Compliance Platform page to learn more, schedule a demonstration, or order the software.